5, avenue Henry Le Chatelier
PhD and Habilitation:
Some of my slides are available here:
- Optimal Aggregation via empirical risk minimization
- Aggregation methods in classification: optimality and adaptation
- Suboptimality of penalized empirical risk minimization in classification.
- Empirical risk minimization in linear regressiona dn phase recovery
- Learning sub-gaussian class. Minimaximality of ERM for high confidence.
- An aggregation procedure in classification. Applications to adaptivity.
- General oracle inequalities for ERM, regularized ERM and penalized ERM with applications to High-Dimensional data analysis
- learning from MOM’s principle
- “Mark Fulk award” for the best student paper. 19th Annual Conference On Learning Theory, COLT06.
- “Prix ROSEMONT/DEMASSIEUX” de la chancellerie des universités de Paris. Décembre 2008. For the best PhD thesis in Mathematics and its applications defended in (former) Paris University.
- My ha-index is 92; which is “too good” according to the official ha-index webpage. But it looks like there is no good explanation for the perfect interval [80, 85].
- About bibliometry. We were 19 from Université Paris-Est Marne-la-vallée to write the following two papers: Evgeny Abakumov, Anne Beaulieu, François Blanchard, Matthieu Fradelizi, Nathaël Gozlan, Bernard Host, Thiery Jeantheau, Magdalena Kobylanski, Guillaume Lecué, Miguel Martinez, Mathieu Meyer, Marie-Hélène Mourgues, Frédéric Portal, Francis Ribaud, Cyril Roberto, Pascal Romon, Julien Roth, Paul-Marie Samson, Pierre Vandekerkhove, Abdellah Youssfi.